Werewolves are cursed humans that can transform into wolf-like beasts whenever they want, as well as being fully capable of controlling themselves. Unlike Wolf-Shifters, they're immune to wolfsbane.
Seth Pederson was a werewolf until he was turned into a werewolf-incubus hybrid after being killed by Victoria in the Season 3 finale.
Werewolves were created by Loki in an attempt to help Wolf-Shifters fight the Silver Hand, a group of monster hunters. It was apparently a success, as the Wolf-Shifters allied themselves with the new breed and eradicated the Silver Hand overnight.
Powers & Abilities Edit
- Shapeshifting: Werewolves can willingly transform into a wolf-like monster. Unlike the much weaker Wolf-Shifters, Werewolves can transform whenever they want, regardless of the lunar cycle of the moon.
- Enhanced Strength: Werewolves have enhanced strength that surpasses an average human man. They can easily send a man flying across a room with a mere backhand. Due to their stronger bloodline, they are much more powerful than Wolf-Shifters, especially when they're in their beast form. Werewolves can easily overpower humans, vampires, succubi, and even demons when transformed.
- Enhanced Speed: Werewolves are also capable of amazing feats of speed, regardless of the form they're in.
- Healing Factor: Werewolves can heal much faster than other monsters. They also have an immunity to wolfsbane. If a werewolf receives an injury overnight, they'll wake up with the wound still present, but will have little recollection of how they received the injury.
- Claws & Fangs: Like normal wolves, werewolves have sharp claws and teeth, which they use for fighting and hunting. However, they are significantly longer and sharper.
Wolf Forms Edit
Werewolves have two drastically different forms to turn into.
- A normal wolf form twice the size of a regular wolf.
- A bipedal wolf-like form that stands like a man, but has the fur, head, claws, fangs and overall appearance of a wolf. This is their preferred form, as they're much stronger than their other beast form.
- Heart extraction: If a werewolf's heart is ripped out, they'll die instantly.
- Decapitation: If their heads are cut off, a werewolf will permanently die.
- Magic: Despite their great endurance, werewolves are vulnerable to the effects of magic